Teaching Helping Verbs
teaching helping verbs (also known as auxiliary
), you should make sure that:
- Your students study them in the correct order
- They actually understand the different meanings
of each helping verb
- They get enough practice for each
helping verb and each combination
of helping verbs
Buy now: stories, exercises, rules, and answers for the simple present, simple past and simple future
Really Learn English
has created a special e-mail course that will help you achieve just
What the English
Helping Verbs Course includes:
- What are the helping verbs?
- Lessons on the primary English helping verbs: be, do and have
- Thorough, fully
illustrated, step-by-step explanations
- Helping verbs examples
with helping verbs
- Helping verbs worksheets
keys for the worksheets
subjects that the English Helping Verbs Course covers:
- The present progressive tense
- The present perfect and perfect progressive tenses
- The subject and object of a sentence
- Active and passive sentences
- Negative sentences and questions
- And much much more
Now, the course won't teach your students
instead of you. It should, however, greatly assist you in teaching helping verbs.
It provides a great set of tools you can use with any student.
The course is delivered using weekly e-mails, so you will have a new lesson each week
. There are 15 lessons
How much will it cost?
Currently, it is not available outside the English Short Stories package
upon purchasing it, you can get the course with no extra costs. (In
other words, as a free
to put in your correct e-mail to get all the lessons.
Do keep in mind that I may cancel this free bonus at any time, though.
Click here to get the English
Helping Verbs Course as a free bonus.